Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rhapsody # 11 :: The Last Airbender






The first time I went for Preview Screening with Company's free ticket!
It was the movie I want to watch since long time ago!
And finally this is what I watched as I said I want!!

Since it haven't on screen officially,
I don't want to talk too much about the movie here...
And I plan to watch the second time :D
As I posted at Facebook before,
it's not too worth for 3D but I guess I will want to try out!
The reason is that..
yes they do have some computer effects...sfx..
but just not too much...
maybe it's just a starting for this trilogy movie...

This is a movie that has an interesting story setting that I like.
It's a very anime style movie!
Sometime it turns boring for some while,
but I still like this movie!!
Many said it's not so great after watch,
but I think everyone have their own thought.

I like the way how the director blend both traditional and modern culture into it!
It's a movie by those so called 'non-asian' but it turns out as a very asian movie!
With culture like ancient China + Japan.
With beautiful clothing and logo design.
With amazing buildings and clan setting!
I think just because of the culture,
most of the people in movie all looks like asian...
Mostly with black hair and black / brown eyes...
It's just so eye-catching and I really want to say,
I Like It Very Much!

I do not know how will think after this movie...
Since I felt also the story line too sudden...
And, yes!
Please wait for The Last Airbender 2 and 3 too...
For the Book Of Earth and Book of Fire....
I'm waiting for that!

*Aaag was so cute~!!
*Appa was really cute XD
*Princess Yue was so so so PRETTY!!
and * I like their CLOTHS very much!
by the way *Prince Zuko is quite good looking in his suit!
Oh my......