Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dear Brother Jen Ruw...


I just don't know what could I said...
probably you know what am I thinking by now...

I'm glad to have a Brother like you...
I'm glad that I know you...

I will miss the time we chairing together
I will miss the time you kacau-ing me
Even you always called my name and just do nothing

I'm just thank God that He had sent you here once..

now you had back to His embrace...
You are in His Peaceful Heaven
Dear Brother,
I know one day we shall meet there

But just this moment
I will cry for losing a brother like you

I will keep remember
The day we preparing chairing for camp
The day we chairing together
*and we promise for a next time chairing again! :')
Those moment you kacau me
Those moment you bullying me
The night you sent me home after Termerloh
The once and only time we played basketball

.......

Shouldn't be end like this.
But we all know it's the time God has you back to Him

There are many things you left here
and we will carry it to be done for you

Keep watching us there
I know you will


I just miss you.


Rest in peace, Brother Jen Ruw.