Friday, October 8, 2010

Rhapsody # 26 :: God is listening... . 上帝听见

God is listen to me.


Actually I lifted many things to God recently,
my problems, my worries, and also my personal interest.

I was thinking of some freelance job actually.
But I'm worried on it might affect my time for Church.
I just keep thinking and thinking, and whether should I start this?
I told God about this.
And today, an old friend from other church found me.
She was asking me to handle a job from her church and they will pay.
Okay... the first thing came across to my mind was: So this is God want me to do?
It's a freelance, and for Church.
Will be having a meeting later in the church.
Thanks to God too, and I decided to accept it!

Second thing... I had decided to let God decide for me.
Since God had moved the date and time, for it's able for me to attend...
Now, let God tell me whether should I attend!
I went for a contest... well, so it's totally on God's hand.
Of cause I hope that God will let me go... :D
Or else I really don't want to miss a chance to see them...
Even it's only JYJ...